Digital Media and Content Specialist at reacHIRE, Concord, Massachusetts
May 2019 - Present
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for women returning to work by partnering with forward-thinking companies to create environments where women thrive, advance, lead and stay.
Key responsibilities include:
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing all facets of marketing content development: Planning, creation, approvals, editing, publishing/activating, repurposing, promoting, tracking, measuring and maintaining.
- Analyzing content performance to promote high-performing content and to create content for A/B testing.
- Evaluating competitive content.
- Driving best practices, continuous improvement, and providing recommendations for content innovation.
- Developing content marketing strategy, roadmap and editorial calendars that support reacHIRE’s business strategy.
- Working with rH subject matter experts, to manage and lead development of new content based on prioritized roadmap.
- Working with in-house/external resources to create all forms of interactive and passive content.
- Creating content based on customer needs, preferences and business objectives.
- Auditing content to make sure it follows brand standards and has a consistent tone of voice
Social Media Manager to Chairman at Vedanta Resources Plc., London
March 2017- 2018
Worked closely with Vedanta’s Chairman to successfully build, execute and sustain social media strategies through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification. Utilized this methodology to generate, edit, publish, and disseminate valuable daily content while simultaneously managing corporate campaigns. Developed and optimized company pages on numerous media platforms to increase visibility of Vedanta’s social content. Managed all user-generated content in line with a moderate policy per community. Created editorial calendars and syndication schedules whilst continuously improving their effectiveness by discerning and analyzing social data, insights and best practices. Effectively collaborated with various departments to sustain Vedanta’s excellent reputation. Consistently identified key players and coordinated actions and strategic solutions as needed.
Customer Relationship Manager at Homebase, London
December 2015-January 2017
Built and maintained positive and constructive relationships with customers. Conducted sales reviews to ensure clients were satisfied with their products and services. Monitored and notified the sales team about opportunities for further sales with key clients.
Copywriter at The Circus Entertainment Pvt., New Delhi, India
June 2015- August 2015
Developed visual and audio content for renowned companies such as Philips, SC Johnson, SafeDel, and VuClip. Engaged in concept creation, script writing, creative brainstorming, execution, and delivering end-to-end solutions across all activation and experiential marketing verticals.
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Documentary Director - Musings In Ink - AJK MCRC, JMI University Project
Communications Intern at UNESCO MGIEP, New Delhi, India
Volunteer at Rotary International, New Delhi, India