Digital Media and Content Manager at reacHIRE, Concord, Massachusetts
April 2020 - Present
Digital Media and Content Specialist at reacHIRE, Concord, Massachusetts
May 2019 - April 2020
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for women returning to work by partnering with forward-thinking companies to create environments where women thrive, advance, lead and stay.
Key responsibilities include:
Key responsibilities include:
- Defining, owning and refining the digital marketing plan for reacHIRE.
- Leading the outbound and inbound marketing focus and promotion of the company’s products/ services to the Return-to-Work program participants, clients, and industry influencers.
- Driving the execution of marketing and demand generation programs from start to finish, ensuring collaboration with stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes (e-marketing, advertising, website, video content, etc.)
- Measuring and tracking assigned KPIs for marketing analysis. This includes analyzing content performance of paid ads to promote high-performing content via A/B testing.
- Monitoring returner, market and competitor activity and providing feedback to the leadership team.
- Designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities.
- Interfacing with third parties and contractors for web development, public relations, video production etc.
- Representing and evangelizing reacHIRE and the products and services at internal and external events, including seminars, webinars, and networking events (for promotion and for recruiting events).
- Managing all facets of marketing content development: Planning, creation, approvals, editing, publishing/activating, repurposing, promoting, tracking, measuring and maintaining.
- Producing compelling content for reacHIRE's audience of current and prospective clients.
- Editing for assisting Founder/CEO and upper management in writing insightful and nuanced pieces.
- Filming testimonials with clients and/or thought pieces featuring reacHIRE's staff alongside using video to communicate the brand, story, services and expertise.
- Managing the execution of reacHIRE's and Aurora's organic and paid social media strategy in conjunction with content production and optimization.
- Designing e-books/PDFs for industry-specific strategy.
- Developing, executing, and analyzing B2B and B2C social media campaigns in adherence to budget and deadlines.
- Researching press opportunities and setting up interviews / features with relevant media outlets alongside tracking submissions. This includes developing content marketing strategy, roadmap and editorial calendars that support reacHIRE’s business strategy.
- Driving best practices, continuous improvement, and providing recommendations for content innovation for internal use and client co-marketing.
- Working with rH subject matter experts, to manage and lead the development of new content based on the prioritized roadmap.
- Optimizing website content based on SEO best practices, Google Analytics insights and keyword research.
- Managing the CEO's digital presence across various social channels.
Organic Social | Paid Ads | Other
Landing Pages | Job Descriptions
Other Long-Form Content
Social Media Brand Deals
Social Media Manager to Chairman at Vedanta Resources Plc., London
March 2017- 2018
· Worked closely with Vedanta’s Chairman to successfully build, execute and sustain social media strategies through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
· Utilized research driven to generate, edit, publish, and disseminate valuable daily content while simultaneously managing corporate campaigns.
· Developed and optimized company pages on numerous media platforms to increase visibility of Vedanta’s social content.
· Managed all user-generated content in line with a moderate policy per community.
· Created editorial calendars and syndication schedules whilst continuously improving their effectiveness by discerning and analyzing social data, insights and best practices.
· Effectively collaborated with various departments to sustain Vedanta’s excellent reputation.
Consistently identified key players and coordinated actions and strategic solutions as needed.
Customer Relationship & Sales Manager at Homebase, London
December 2015-January 2017
· Built and maintained positive and constructive relationships with Showroom clients/ prospective leads.
· Conducted sales reviews to assess and ensure client satisfaction with the products and services.
· Monitored and notified the sales team about opportunities for further sales with key clients.
· Created syndication schedules for Showroom designers and clients while monitoring project progress.
· Managed sales transactions and maintaining cash drawer records for the store on a daily basis.
Copywriter at The Circus Entertainment Pvt., New Delhi, India
June 2015- August 2015
· Developed visual and audio content for renowned companies such as Philips, SC Johnson, SafeDel, and VuClip. · Managed concept creation, script writing, spear-headed creative brainstorming sessions and execution whilst delivering end-to-end solutions across all activation and experiential marketing verticals.
Documentary Director - Musings In Ink - AJK MCRC, JMI University Project
Communications Intern at UNESCO MGIEP, New Delhi, India
Volunteer at Rotary International, New Delhi, India
Project Head for India Fest, Channel V- Star India
December to January - 2010- 2012
· Developed and scaled a vibrant partnership strategy with university students across Delhi and NCR to organize preliminary and final India Fest events.
· Formulated and executed a robust influencer and celebrity engagement program, which achieved scores of celebrities and influencers to endorse and evaluate student participation.
· Worked collectively with youth partner Letsintern.com to engage students in Delhi, India to promote relevant cluster events, which significantly increased participation.
· Prepared logical frameworks for budget distribution and management across all relevant events.
Product Content Research Intern at World Wide Fund for Nature, New Delhi, India